What I Use and Why: Expert Strategies for Selecting the Best ART Regimen for Each Patient (Vancouver, BC, Canada)
In this live program, presenting faculty will summarize key factors that experts consider when selecting first-line therapy or switching from a suppressive regimen.
This activity is intended for physicians, pharmacists, registered nurses, and other healthcare professionals involved in the management of patients with HIV infection.
- Apply data from major clinical trials when designing antiretroviral therapy strategies
- Implement evidence-based strategies for making individualized selections among potential first-line regimens for each patient
- Critically appraise potential regimen modifications in patients with virologic suppression on their current antiretroviral regimen
- Nurses will be better able to provide appropriate care and counsel for patients and their families
- Provide accurate and appropriate counsel as part of the treatment team
- 2.00 ACPE
- 2.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 2.00 Attendance
- 2.00 ANCC