Update From Vancouver: New Data Affecting Selection of ART for Individual Case Patients - 7/23/2015
In this live program, presenting faculty will summarize key factors that experts consider when selecting first-line therapy or switching from a suppressive regimen. In addition, they will highlight how new data from the Vancouver meeting, reinforce or influence their treatment selection process, and answer questions submitted by the Webcast participants.
This activity is intended for physicians, pharmacists, registered nurses, and other healthcare professionals involved in the management of patients with HIV infection.
- Apply data from major clinical trials when designing antiretroviral therapy strategies
- Implement evidence-based strategies for making individualized selections among potential first-line regimens for each patient
- Critically appraise potential regimen modifications in patients with virologic suppression on their current antiretroviral regimen
- Nurses will be better able to provide appropriate care and counsel for patients and their families
- Provide accurate and appropriate counsel as part of the treatment team
- 0.75 ANCC
- 0.75 ACPE
- 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 0.75 Attendance