2nd Annual Indian Doctors Association CME Conference
Rajan Kadakia, MD - "Exercise for the Heart"
Ragini Miryala, MD - "Ethics and Professionalism: Beyond Doctoring, Be a Healer"
Radheshyam Miryala, MD - "Ethics and Professionalism: Meditation and Sleep"
At the completion of this activity learners will be able to:
- Use meditation as a means of personal transformation to create long lasting joy and satisfaction in the career of medicine
- Recognize that being a doctor holds deeper meaning when we choose to see ourselves as healers.
- Recognize meditation, relaxation and rejuvenation as a means for better sleep patterns.
- Describe the relationship between exercise, physical fitness, and cardiovascular health.
- Reflect on how incorporating a regular exercise regimen leads to increased mental and physical well being for ourselves and our patients.
- 3.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 3.00 Attendance