Gerontological Society of America 2019 Annual Scientific Meeting
- Top of the page - Log in or Register for an account
- Click on the “Start” tab
- Select Enroll
- Click on the title of the session you are claiming credit for (the session title is a link)
- Bottom right click on “Start”
- The site will confirm your enrollment, please select “Continue”
- Check off “Claim this type” to claim credit
- Enter the amount of credits to claim in the empty box displayed
- Agree to the claiming credit commensurate and submit
- Top right of the page select “RETURN TO PARENT HOME”
- Continue these steps with the remaining sessions attended
- At the bottom of the sessions list select “Course Evaluation 2019” to complete the overall conference evaluation
This activity has been designed to meet the needs of a diverse group of professionals who are engaged in improving the lives of older adults. These professionals include the following:
• Biomedical, behavioral science, and social science researchers
• Clinicians providing care to older patients, including physicians, nurses, nurse practitioners, clinical psychologists, and licensed clinical social workers
• Policymakers, as well as advocates for elders
1. Identify research findings that have implications for their practice in Gerontology and Geriatrics.
2. Integrate research from multiple disciplines to improve services for older adult patients.
3. Collaborate with colleagues from other disciplines to shape policy, care plans, and advocacy efforts based on the best available evidence.
4. Incorporate new evidence into your professional practice.
- 24.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 24.50 Attendance
- 24.50 Social Work
- 24.50 ANCC