2019 Society for Melanoma Research International Congress
Step 1: Select "Register" on the top right corner of this page and complete all the fields.
Step 2: Select "Start" and follow the on screen directions to claim your credits and download your certificate
Step 1: Log in using your "Username" and "Password" then select "Start".
Step 2: Follow the onscreen directions to claim credits and download your certificate
Please click here to go to the 12th International Melanoma Pathology Symposium page.
After participating in this program, clinicians should be better able to:
- Discuss the latest research findings on melanoma causation, susceptibility, epidemiology, as well as the importance of prevention and early diagnosis
- Demonstrate an understanding of clinically important breakthroughs in melanoma genetics and genomics, including the emerging role of molecular testing on therapy decisions
- Describe the role of normal and mutated BRAF in intracellular signaling and explain the rationale for BRAF and MEK inhibition in the treatment of melanoma
- Assess the impact of new therapies on overall survival in metastatic melanoma
- Describe the process of T-cell activation and checkpoints to control T-cell activity
- Identify the 4 patterns of response to immunotherapy and apply new immune-related response criteria (irRC)
- Monitor for and promptly treat immune-related adverse events (IRAEs) in patients taking newer therapies for metastatic melanoma
- Evaluate ongoing investigations of treatments for metastatic melanoma, including optimizing patient selection for clinical trials.
- 19.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 19.75 Attendance