Eisenhower Health Stroke Program Update 2019
Physicians, nurse practitioners, nurses, and other healthcare professionals involved in the care stroke patients.
- Be familiar with history of EH stroke program and identify its core team members
- Identify treatment options and hyperacute management of ischemic stroke, intracranial hemorrhage, and subarachnoid hemorrhage
- Understand the latest evidence-based inclusion and exclusion criteria for IV tPA
- Identify the location and application of stroke-related protocols
- Utilize ED Stroke Triage and ED Stroke Order Panels
Fnu Alfandy, MSN, APRN, ANP-BC, RN, CNRN, SCRN
Stroke Nurse Practitioner
Fnu Alfandy has no financial relationships to disclose.
The Annenberg Center for Health Sciences at Eisenhower is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Annenberg Center for Health Sciences at Eisenhower designates this live activity for a maximum of 0.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Annenberg Center for Health Sciences is accredited by the American Association of Nurse Practitioners as an approved provider of nurse practitioner continuing education. Provider number: 040207.
This program is accredited for 0.5 contact hour.
Program ID #2202-Stroke19.
Provider is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider #13664, for 0.5 contact hour.
- 0.50 AANP
- 0.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 0.50 CA-BRN