Fifth Annual EMA Primary Care Medical Conference
The purpose of this activity is to proive diagnostic and treatment updates in a variety of conditions to enable clinicians to provide optimal care.
This activity was developed for EMA physicians, PAs, NPs, RNs, and LVNs.
At the conclusion of this activity, participants should be better able to:
- Recognize the seven core clinical imbalances that contribute to gut dysfunction.
- Evaluate the pathophysiology of impaired digestion as a root cause of specific illnesses and chronic diseases.
- Develop sound nutrition-based treatment plans for patients with chronic disease.
- Discuss current treatment modalities in cancer care.
- Describe current therapeutic strategies for managing HCV and HIV.
- 5.00 AAFP
- 5.50 AANP
- 5.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 5.75 Attendance
- 5.75 Social Work
- 5.75 CA-BRN