Sixth Annual EMA Primary Care Medical Conference
The purpose of this activity is to provide diagnostic and treatment updates in a variety of conditions to enable clinicians to provide optimal care.
This activity was developed for EMA physicians, PAs, NPs, RNs, and LVNs.
At the conclusion of this activity, participants should be better able to:
- Describe the emergent clinical applications of stem cell therapy
- Explain the principles of self-care and wellness for both patients and health care providers
- Discuss recent developments in oncology
- Discuss recent developments in rheumatology
- Implement mobile apps for better self-directed care
- Apply nutritional concepts to improve the management of diabetic patients
- 5.50 AAFP
- 5.50 AANP
- 5.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 5.50 Attendance
- 5.50 APA
- 5.50 CA-BRN