Seventh Annual EMA Primary Care Medical Conference
The purpose of this activity is to provide diagnostic and treatment updates in a variety of conditions to enable clinicians to provide optimal care.
This activity was developed for EMA physicians, PAs, NPs, RNs, and LVNs.
At the conclusion of this activity, participants should be better able to:
- Describe the current science regarding cognitive decline and Alzheimer's Disease
- Discuss lifestyle changes and related interventions that can mitigate the risk of age-related cognitive decline
- Identify and appropriately manage overuse injuries in the primary care setting
- Differentiate when an overuse injury should be referred for specialty care
- 3.50 AAFP
- 3.50 AANP
- 3.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 3.50 Attendance
- 3.50 APA
- 3.50 CA-BRN