Metabolic Syndrome Treatments and Recommendations
Stanley L. Bassin, EdD
Division of Cardiology
University of California, Irvine
This activity was developed for physicians including Eisenhower medical staff along with nurses and ancillary staff.
At the end of this presentation, participants should be better able to:
- Update Knowledge of Cardiovascular Health Care Professionals.
- Understand the role of Obesity Inflammation in Diagnosis and Metabolic Syndrome Treatment
- Describe Successful Treatments and Strategies that work in a Clinical Setting
- Is Medical Treatment Ever Complete?
- 1.00 AAFP
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Attendance
- 1.00 APA
- 1.00 CA-BRN