Highlights in Managing Hypertension: One, two, three!
Stanley Franklin, MD
Professor of Medicine
UCI School of Medicine
This activity was developed for physicians including Eisenhower medical staff along with nurses and ancillary staff.
At the end of this presentation, participants should be better able to:
- Measure and interoperate blood pressure values in the office setting, at home, and with the 24-hour ambulatory BP monitoring system
- Identify the difference between white coat effect and white coat hypertension and clinical significance of both
- Identify the clinical presentations of masked hypertension and their significance in terms of cardiovascular disease risk
- Use diagnostic techniques that will help you decide on how low to go with BP values for specific clinical cardiovascular disease states
- 1.00 AAFP
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Attendance
- 1.00 APA
- 1.00 CA-BRN