Primary Care Journal Club 9/13/16
Rancho Mirage, CA US
September 13, 2016
David Stoltzman, MD
Joseph Scherger, MD
Articles for Presentation
- “Autologous Adult Cortical Cell Transplantation Enhances Functional Recovery Following Unilateral Lesion of Motor Cortex in Primates: A Pilot Study.” M. Kaeser, et. al. Congress of Neurological Surgeons. May 2011. Vol. 68 No. 5
- “Selling Stem Cells in the USA: Assessing the Direct-to-Consumer Industry.” L. Turner and P. Knoepfler. Cell Stem Cell. August 2016; 19.
- “Clinical Outcomes of Transplanted Modified Bone -Marrow-Derived Mesenchymal Stem Cells in Stroke: A Phase 1/2a Study.” G. Steinberg, et. al. Stroke Journal of the American Heart Association. July 2016.
- “The potential benefit of stem cell therapy after stroke: An update.” S. Banerjee, et. al. Vascular Health and Risk Management. October 2012. 8: 569-580
- "Eat Fat, Get Thin." Mark Hyman, MD.
This activity was developed for Eisenhower staff physicians.
- Keep current with and improve their understanding of recent clinical and biomedical literature
- Improve their ability to discuss, debate, and analyze recent literature
- Participate collegially in scholarly discourse
Annenberg Center for Health Sciences at Eisenhower
39000 Bob Hope Drive
Rancho Mirage, CA 92253
- 1.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.75 Attendance