Modern Psychiatry Symposium
At the end of this presentation, participants should be better able to:
- To gather a diverse group of psychiatrists and other healthcare professionals with a shared mission of serving those with mental illness
- To highlight treatment updates to optimize care in psychiatric disorders
- To present the latest information on the etiology, diagnosis and treatment of behavioral health conditions
- To create a forum at which new research avenues can be discussed and developed through active learning methods in small group case based problem solving learning methods.
The Annenberg Center for Health Sciences at Eisenhower is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Annenberg Center for Health Sciences at Eisenhower designates this enduring activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 14.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 14.00 Attendance