At Gunpoint: Firearm Violence in America
July 19, 2018
Rahn Kennedy Bailey, MD, DFAPA, ACP
This activity was developed for physicians along with nurses and ancillary staff.
At the end of this presentation, participants should be better able to:
- Define Firearm Violence as a Public Health Crisis in America.
- Understand how individual firearm ownership adversely affects our community, including LEO’s efforts protect our citizens.
- Understand how Firearm Violence plays a role in Domestic Abuse.
- Understand the disastrous impact of firearms on America’s youth.
- Understand that firearm violence and mental illness are not inextricably linked.
University of California School of Medicine at Riverside
Riverside, CA 92521
- 1.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.50 Attendance