Adolescent Substance Use Disorders and Impulse Dyscontrol
Deborah Deas, MD, MPH
Mark and Pam Rubin Dean of the School of Medicine
Chief Executive Officer for Clinical Affairs
This activity was developed for physicians along with nurses and ancillary staff.
At the end of this presentation, participants should be better able to:
- List the sources for the epidemiology of adolescent substance use and understand the prevalence trends for various substances of abuse.
- Discuss some of the etiologic influences of substance use disorders.
- Understand the importance of a comprehensive assessment of substance use.
- List and discuss some of the treatment modalities for adolescent substance use.
- 1.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.50 Attendance