PCIT-Toddlers: How early is too early?
November 1, 2018
Diem Nguyen, MD, PGY2
Emma Girard, PsyD
This activity was developed for physicians along with nurses and ancillary staff.
At the end of this presentation, participants should be better able to:
- Define Parent-Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT)
- Distinguish the differences of PCIT-Toddlers
- Appraise a retrospective study for PCIT-Toddlers
- Increase awareness of different resources related to childhood development
University of California School of Medicine at Riverside
Riverside, CA 92521
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Attendance