Choosing a Single-Tablet Regimen for HIV Therapy (Sacramento, CA)
The goal of this activity is to improve participants’ competence in making evidence-based decisions regarding the role of single-tablet antiretroviral regimens in patient management strategies.
This activity is intended for physicians, registered nurses, and other healthcare professionals who provide care to HIV-infected patients.
At the conclusion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Apply recommendations from current guidelines and data from clinical trials regarding single-tablet antiretroviral regimens when making patient treatment decisions
- Critically evaluate relative advantages and disadvantages of available single-tablet regimens, both against each other and with multicomponent regimens
- Identify appropriate candidates for treatment with specific single-tablet regimens
- Nurses will be better able to provide appropriate care and counsel for patients and their families
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Attendance
- 1.00 CA-BRN
- 1.00 ANCC