Collaborative Management of Patients With Estrogen Receptor–Positive Breast Cancer
November 6, 2016
- Describe the mechanism of action of CDK inhibitors and how they differ from that of other forms of breast cancer treatments.
- Explain why combining a CDK inhibitor with endocrine therapy may be beneficial in certain breast cancer subgroups.
- Review the side-effect profile of CDK inhibitors, especially neutropenia, and how to manage toxicities while preserving dose delivery.
- Determine when to adjust dosing of palbociclib for hematologic toxicities
Gaylord National Hotel
National Harbor, MD
- 1.00 ACPE
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Attendance
- 1.00 ANCC