Collaborative Management of Patients With Gastric Cancer
November 6, 2016
- Effectively manage patients with advanced gastric cancers in a manner that facilitates improved patient outcomes.
- Anticipate and address treatment-related side effects associated with current and emerging novel therapies for advanced gastric cancers.
- Provide direct care for patients with advanced gastric cancers regardless of the practice setting (academic or community), including knowing when to refer patients from the community to a center with expertise in these tumor types.
- Explain the mechanism of action and potential role of emerging novel small molecules, antibodies, and immunotherapies, including PD-1 inhibitors, in the management of advanced gastric cancers.
Gaylord National Hotel
National Harbor, MD
- 1.00 ACPE
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Attendance
- 1.00 ANCC