Management of Venous Thromboembolism for Patients With Hematologic Malignancies
November 4, 2016
- Describe the various factors associated with elevated venous thromboembolism (VTE) risk in cancer patients.
- Discuss indications and contraindications for cancer-associated VTE prophylaxis and therapy.
- Review available anticoagulation treatment modalities and devices.
- Monitor and assess patient response to anticoagulation treatment.
- Comment on the effective use of emergency antidotes and reversal agents
Gaylord National Hotel
National Harbor, MD
- 0.75 ACPE
- 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 0.75 Attendance
- 0.75 ANCC