What Advanced Practitioners Need to Know About the Diagnosis and Treatment of Patients with Pancreatic Cancer
November 4, 2016
- Summarize available treatments for patients beyond first-line chemotherapy agents for patients with relapsing or refractory pancreatic cancer.
- Describe the signs of serious toxicities associated with agents used to treat pancreatic cancer as they relate to mechanism of action and approaches to managing the toxicities.
- Identify candidates who are considered high-risk for pancreatic cancer and initial screening modalities.
- Discuss recent advances in the treatment of patients with pancreatic cancer that support an interdisciplinary approach to care.
Gaylord National Hotel
National Harbor, MD
- 1.00 ACPE
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Attendance
- 1.00 ANCC