Current Management Strategies for Patients With Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer in the Veterans Healthcare Administration (Beckley, WV)
The goal of this activity is to improve participants’ competence in providing optimal medical care for veterans with non-small-cell lung cancer.
This program is intended for medical oncologists, pulmonologists, pathologists, radiologists, thoracic surgeons, and oncology nurses actively involved in the management of veterans with non-small-cell lung cancer.
- Utilize current recommended screening practices to provide optimal care for patients with non-small-cell lung cancer
- Select optimal treatment regimens for patients with advanced non-small-cell lung cancer based on tumor mutation and histology assessments and considering individual patient clinical characteristics
- Identify and manage treatment-related adverse effects associated with the care of patients with advanced non-small-cell lung cancer
- Discuss ongoing clinical trials with appropriate patients with advanced non-small-cell lung cancer
- Nurses will be better able to provide appropriate care and counsel for patients and their families
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Attendance
- 1.00 CA-BRN
- 1.00 ANCC