Defining the New Treatment Paradigm for Patients With Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
November 5, 2016
- Recall all steps involved in the standard diagnostic workup and risk assessment for a CLL patient.
- Discuss strategies for managing side effects of novel therapies, as well as preventing infections.
- Describe best practices for optimizing selection and sequencing of treatments in the up-front and relapsed/refractory settings.
- Apply updated practice guidelines on dosing and response monitoring.
Gaylord National Hotel
National Harbor, MD
- 1.00 ACPE
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Attendance
- 1.00 ANCC