New Drugs and Novel Mechanisms of Action in Treating Patients With Multiple Myeloma
November 4, 2016
- Differentiate between the various mechanisms of action of new and emerging agents used to treat multiple myeloma.
- List monitoring parameters for toxicities associated with newer agents used to treat multiple myeloma.
- Describe the signs of early and serious toxicity that providers and patients need to be aware of when initiating therapy with new agents for multiple myeloma.
- Identify the optimal drug therapy regimen for individual patients with multiple myeloma on patient-specific factors.
Gaylord National Hotel
National Harbor, MD
- 1.00 ACPE
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Attendance
- 1.00 ANCC