Nuances in the Management of Aggressive Lymphomas
November 6, 2016
- Demonstrate increased understanding of the MOAs of targeted and immunotherapies agents in the treatment of primary and relapsed/refractory lymphomas, and their emerging role(s) in treatment regimens.
- Identify potential adverse events that may be associated with newer targeted and immunotherapies and how such adverse events may be adequately addressed to optimize patient outcome.
- Demonstrate an understanding of relevant clinical practice guidelines for lymphomas.
- Evaluate emerging treatment data in primary and relapsed/refractory lymphomas and its potential impact in clinical practice.
Gaylord National Hotel
National Harbor, MD
- 1.00 ACPE
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Attendance
- 1.00 ANCC