Point/Counterpoint: Experts Debate Key Questions in HIV Management (San Francisco, CA)
The goal of this activity is to improve participants’ competence in selecting appropriate management strategies for HIV-infected patients based on a thorough understanding of both the advantages and disadvantages of different approaches.
This activity is intended for physicians, registered nurses, pharmacists, and other healthcare professionals involved in the management of patients with HIV infection.
- Identify specific patients for whom a single-tablet regimen is or is not the optimal choice for first-line therapy
- Develop management strategies for the appropriate use of boosted PI regimens in clinical practice
- Advise patients and colleagues regarding the potential benefits and limitations of a future “functional cure” for HIV infection
- Nurses will be better able to provide appropriate care and counsel for patients and their families
- 1.00 ACPE
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Attendance
- 1.00 CA-BRN
- 1.00 ANCC