Timing is Everything Stroke Symposium
Rancho Mirage, CA US
May 19, 2018
Join us for an update on the latest in acute stroke research and treatment
- Role of IV tPA in Acute Ischemic Stroke (AIS)
- Extended window for endovascular intervention in AIS
- Blood pressure management in hemorrhagic stroke
- Matthias Barden, MD, Emergency Medicine, Eisenhower Health
- Brett C. Meyer, MD, Co-Director, Stroke Program, and Medical Director, Enterprise Telemedicine, University of California, San Diego
- Hamid R. Salari-Namin, MD, Medical Director, Stroke Program, Eisenhower Health
Physicians, residents, NP/PAs, nurses, EMS personnel, students, allied health professionals
- Identify patients appropriate for treatment with Alteplase.
- Describe the importance of rapid administration of Alteplase.
- Summarize recent practice updates and innovations in endovascular therapy.
- Identify criteria for use in patient selection for treatment with endovascular therapy.
- Define key concepts and management guidelines for patients with intracerebral hemorrhage.
- Understand the importance of vigilant management of blood pressure in patients with intracerebral hemorrhage.
Annenberg Health Sciences Building
39000 Bob Hope Drive
Rancho Mirage, CA 92270
- 3.00 AANP
- 3.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 3.00 Attendance
- 3.00 CA-BRN